HNMS has established a lot of European and international cooperations in order to improve its services to the customers and also to contribute to the development of the meteorological services at European and international level. HNMS represents Greece in all the following international meteorological organizations: WMO, ECMWF, EUMETSAT, EUMETNET, ECOMET, ICAO, NATO.
* Regular monitoring of international standards and ensuring that they are applied by HNMS
* Systematic collaboration with International Meteorological Organizations, and use of international weather models
* Employment of high competence personnel and continuous specialized training of personnel
* Continuous modernization and expansion of the required infrastructure of meteorological stations
* Regular maintenance of equipment and calibration of measuring equipment
* Conducting studies and scientific research in collaboration with national institutions that conduct research of atmospheric parameters, weather related and climatic phenomena
* Development of software that covers our operational needs
* Continuous measurement and improvement of the quality level of our provided services
* Implementation of the ISO 9001 requirements, and of all the statutory and regulatory requirements related to our operation
* Continuous measurement and improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
Data: climate, weather, precipitation, relative humidity, temperature, wind.
Data and Resources
Dataset InfoThese fields are compatible with DCAT, an RDF vocabulary designed to facilitate interoperability between data catalogs published on the Web.
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Area|
POLYGON ((21.11572265625 40.866795321839, 23.09326171875 41.264388369652, 24.63134765625 41.49520674405, 26.34521484375 41.725205507257, 26.74072265625 41.231347457326, 25.90576171875 40.198805964475, 25.99365234375 39.558059470852, 26.74072265625 39.252461206204, 26.56494140625 38.29317015342, 27.26806640625 37.704466980488, 27.79541015625 36.583554883357, 28.27880859375 35.981340087068, 27.13623046875 35.123278350923, 25.68603515625 34.87128513457, 23.75244140625 34.907331655054, 23.40087890625 35.481919872728, 22.34619140625 36.512947462518, 21.64306640625 36.900489119163, 20.89599609375 37.286072577029, 20.23681640625 38.431000915909, 20.72021484375 39.116210201435, 20.19287109375 39.862317226244, 20.85205078125 40.500225211369))
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|
HNMS (Hellenic Weather Service)
|Public Access Level|